Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Santa Claus?

Go down 
+7
jamesb
jimmys devoted
ken7700
skatss
Brandbla8
RustyK
Froix
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: Santa Claus?   Santa Claus? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:22 am

At what age did you stop believing in Santa Claus? If you have kids do they still believe in Santa Claus?

In my case I never did. Santa Claus was never really part of our christmas celebration. I only knew him from TV shows and movies.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus?   Santa Claus? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:53 pm

My parents did put gifts under the Christmas tree and tell me those gifts were brought by Santa. Smile I know I still believed it in elementary school... Can't remember how old I was when I had figured things out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus?   Santa Claus? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:21 pm

I think most kids know by middle school. My daughter is 12 and knows.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus?   Santa Claus? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:25 pm

I did believe in Santa when I was a kid and I would always ask my parents why he left presents for my cousins at our house and presents for me at my cousins house. My mom always came up with an explanation.

There's nothing wrong in letting your child believe in Santa. Childhood is the time for magic and dreams. I think it's nice.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus?   Santa Claus? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:52 am

I would agree by middle school most kids stop believing in Santa Claus and even if they do not there is nothing wrong with that either. Everyone can believe what they want even when it comes to Santa Claus.
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: I never did!   Santa Claus? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Santa is real. he is everyone.
And once a year he wracks up frequent flyer miles.

j
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus?   Santa Claus? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:33 am

I was around 5 or 6 when I stopped believing in Santa. A older brother of a friend of mine told us the truth about Santa and his little helpers.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus?   Santa Claus? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:57 am

i also never believed that Santa Claus do exist. when i was still a kid, i already know that my parents were the ones who gave us presents.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
I am a
I am a
Orrymain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus?   Santa Claus? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:57 am

Santa Claus is real, Virginia! Yes, he is! He's in our hearts. Yep, I believe as much today as I did as a little girl. He's out there!
Back to top Go down
lilymom24
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus?   Santa Claus? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:25 am

I never believed in santa because I grew up in a family that was very religious. My kids believe in Santa though and my oldest was probably around 9 or 10 before she stopped. My second child is now 9 and starting to catch on but hasn't said anything yet.
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus?   Santa Claus? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:53 pm

I've always believed in Santa Clause. My daughter is 8 and she believes. My boys are 14, 17 and 20 and they never question Santa, so our whole family believes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Santa Claus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus?   Santa Claus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa Claus?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: