Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving? Empty
PostSubject: How will you celebrate Thanksgiving?   How will you celebrate Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:16 pm

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving this year? Are you inviting family and friends over or going to someone's house?

Sometimes we go to our aunt's house, if she has a Thanksgiving dinner for all the family. Last year, we went to Old Country Buffet instead, it was nice. I'm not sure what we will do this year yet.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: How will you celebrate Thanksgiving?   How will you celebrate Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:21 am

Oh, I just love the Old Country Buffet. So many wonderful choices, so much food. If I worked there, I could have something different for every meal. Unfortunately, we don't have one anywhere around here anymore. Sad

We usually have my extended family over here, to my house for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, I should probably spend less time online they next couple of weeks and get my house ready. But I would really prefer, just to stay online.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: How will you celebrate Thanksgiving?   How will you celebrate Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Staying online is always better than cleaning the house aclowers. Smile Too bad we can't host a Thanksgiving dinner online. Very Happy

Judging by the crowd we saw on the last Thanksgiving at the Old Country Buffet, many people love that restaurant and prefer going there for a nice holiday meal rather than waste their day cooking and then cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How will you celebrate Thanksgiving?   How will you celebrate Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:29 pm

My sister and I will be celebrating together this year, just the two of us. She is dying from cancer and is afraid that this will be her last Thanksgiving. I hope she's wrong but she did ask for a turkey breast and all the trimmings so we will cook together. I hope we can do it again next year.
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: at home   How will you celebrate Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:39 pm

We wont be having turkey. I make one of thsose every weekend. So we are probably doing PIzza and Ribs. The boys like pizza crust and rib bones and get a stack of movies. We always watch the parade and in teh afternoon it will be fix the roof.

julie
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: How will you celebrate Thanksgiving?   How will you celebrate Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:36 am

Unfortunately we do not celebrate Thanksgiving as its an American tradition as I was not raised with this holiday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will you celebrate Thanksgiving?   How will you celebrate Thanksgiving? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving?
Page 1 of 1