Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Ghosts--do you believe?

Go down 
+8
jhellie_baby
jimmys devoted
Froix
RustyK
Orrymain
andasay
LissyS
dreamr802
12 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Ghosts--do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:25 pm

Do you believe in Ghosts? I'm watching Ghost Hunters right now. I really do believe that there are things that we can't explain and I like how they take a scientific standpoint on hauntings.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:43 pm

I believe that there is a spiritual world. I do not know what exactly ghosts are, spirits of the dead or demons pretending to be spirits of the dead; the latter is possible, too.
Back to top Go down
andasay
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:47 am

I totally believe in ghosts and roaming spirits etc. Some rather spooky things have happened in this house, and to other members of my family.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
I am a
I am a
Orrymain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:17 am

Wasn't that a great live show on Halloween? "You aren't supposed to be here" -- wow!
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:02 am

I've never seen a ghost, but I've heard many people say that they have.

It is also said that animals are sensitive to spirits, sometimes they see them and try to alert their owners.
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:38 pm

I normally don't say I don't believe in things I can't prove does not exist but I personally don't believe in ghosts, specters or spirits or supernatural stuff.
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Absolutely   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:14 pm

We live in a haunted house and on haunted property. We have movies of orb and stills of various sizes. we have one shadow ghost.
I have a feeling its my dad, because we often smell my dads baby powder and can see foot prints. We have been on ghost hunts and gotten into some serious situations.

julie
Back to top Go down
jhellie_baby
I am a
I am a
jhellie_baby

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:29 am

I don't think they are for real. I think they are just all in our head. If they are really for real, then all of us might have seen one already.
Back to top Go down
HardworkinMom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:44 am

According to my pastor there are no such things as ghosts ---just evil spirits preying on the grief of the ones left behind. I think he is right.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 am

I do believe in ghosts as to many things you just cannot explain. People say they do not exist, but to much evidence to the contrary.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:53 pm

yes, i definitely believe in ghosts. i think that there are so many things in this world that we can not explain. sometimes it is not wrong to believe.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:35 pm

I have four cats. Although, most people would say I have three. I have three living cats and one ghost cat. I nearly stepped on the poor thing a few nights ago. He likes to lay in my doorway, or jump at my legs.
The question becomes again, "Do you believe in ghosts?"
I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts--do you believe?   Ghosts--do you believe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts--do you believe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: