Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Fall Back, Spring Forward

Go down 
+2
skatss
aclowers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Fall Back, Spring Forward Empty
PostSubject: Fall Back, Spring Forward   Fall Back, Spring Forward Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:09 pm

Time Change tonight. Don't forget to set your all your clocks back an hour before you go to bed tonight. I am sure we will all appreciate the extra hour of sleep we will get.

Last edited by aclowers on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Fall Back, Spring Forward   Fall Back, Spring Forward Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:57 pm

I always look forward to setting my clocks back an hour. It's the beginning of my favorite time of year; fall and winter. I thrive when it gets cooler out and tonight is the beginning. I love it.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Fall Back, Spring Forward   Fall Back, Spring Forward Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:13 pm

Oh yes, fall is my favorite time of year. We live in Georgia, so the winters are fairly mild. You may have a couple of days that are warm, followed by a couple of cold days. So, my closets are full with summer and winter clothes. I never really know how to dress, though.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Fall Back, Spring Forward   Fall Back, Spring Forward Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:19 am

I hate the time change. It always seems to mess up my sleeping habits. It takes me forever to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
ekmallette
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Fall Back, Spring Forward   Fall Back, Spring Forward Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:37 am

Actually I love the time change when we fall back. It's the spring ahead that kills me! I'm not really fond of the early darkness, but to have the sun come up earlier is cool....and I feel like I actually have more time as I get the "it feels later than" whatever time it is feeling. That makes me not feel so rushed, ya know? Yep...I can deal with it!!
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Fall Back, Spring Forward   Fall Back, Spring Forward Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Oh yes, I certainly did appreciate that extra hour of sleep! We will pay for it later of course, when they change the time again and we'd have to get up an hour early, but who wants to think about that now? Smile
Back to top Go down
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Fall Back, Spring Forward   Fall Back, Spring Forward Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:23 pm

I was so happy to get that extra hour of sleep the other night...I wish we could get an extra hour of sleep every night! I do not like the spring ahead...the only reason I do like it is because the days get longer and the sun is out longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Back, Spring Forward   Fall Back, Spring Forward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall Back, Spring Forward
Page 1 of 1