Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

What do you do for a living?

Go down 
+2
Froix
dreamr802
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

What do you do for a living? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 pm

What do you do for a living? I'm a pharmacy recruiter. I absolutely love my job and it does pay the bills :-). Do you like your job or is it just a way to make ends meet?
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:52 am

I'm not into anything regular for now. I've done quite a few stuff almost all computer related from diagnosing PC hardware problems to software programming.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:45 pm

I used to work for an engineering company, doing administrative stuff. It was a way to pay bills, something I didn't mind doing but would quit in a heart bit if I won the lottery! Very Happy

I did not win the lotto, but I have switched to freelance writing.
Back to top Go down
hoygirl
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:19 pm

I am disabled from a car accident so my job right now is fighting the disability office with my lawyer.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:48 am

I work online as a writer. I like it a lot as it gives me the free time I want and I am not tied down to a certain schedule. I can spend more time with my kids as well.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:57 pm

i am a nurse but i do not really love practicing my profession that is why i am just trying to concentrate on my online job and in teaching English to Koreans. i enjoy it better than my profession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do for a living?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: