Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Apes or monkeys throwing poo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Apes or monkeys throwing poo Empty
PostSubject: Apes or monkeys throwing poo   Apes or monkeys throwing poo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:18 am

Personally I have not seen one do so live or on TV. I wouldn't think they'd show it on TV anyway. Have you seen one actually do this? Why do you think they do it?
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Apes or monkeys throwing poo   Apes or monkeys throwing poo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:23 pm

I have not witnessed it (thank goodness), but I have heard of one family who had a pet monkey, and yes, their monkey did that. Monkeys are known for doing all kinds of mischief, it's a part of their nature I think.
Back to top Go down
DianaR
I am a
I am a
DianaR

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Apes or monkeys throwing poo   Apes or monkeys throwing poo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:01 pm

Froix wrote:
Personally I have not seen one do so live or on TV. I wouldn't think they'd show it on TV anyway. Have you seen one actually do this? Why do you think they do it?

I have seen this happen at zoos, but it could be because the animals are bored or upset at being caged up.

Of course, I don't know anyone with a monkey or Great Ape in their home, so I can't say if they do it when they are loved and kept busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apes or monkeys throwing poo   Apes or monkeys throwing poo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apes or monkeys throwing poo
Page 1 of 1