Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Best Vacation?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Best Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Best Vacation?   Best Vacation? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:08 pm

What was your best vacation and what did you like about it most? Would you repeat it? And did you take your pet(s) with?

One of my favorite ones was a trip to Wisconsin Dells, I loved the waterparks and many other activities it has to offer. No, kitties stayed home. cat
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Best Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Vacation?   Best Vacation? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:21 pm

i had the best vacation at one hundred islands. the things that i like most about the place is the beautiful nature and sceneries. it is one of the best places i have ever been to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Best Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Vacation?   Best Vacation? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Its rare to find hotels now a days that will allow you take a pet with you. I do have a great dog hotel near my house where I leave our dogs when we go on holiday. They even give massages to the dogs.
Back to top Go down
hoygirl
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Best Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Vacation?   Best Vacation? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:32 pm

My best vacation was a cruise we took to Mexico. That was awesome. I had never been on a cruise before. We went for 7 days. We would love to go again one day. The ship was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Best Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Vacation?   Best Vacation? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:17 pm

My best vacation is always going camping out by the lake. If I could be anywhere in the world, that is where I would be.
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Best Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Vacation?   Best Vacation? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:34 am

The best vacation I ever had was a trip to the Maldives. The Maldives must have the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Vacation?   Best Vacation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Vacation?
Page 1 of 1