Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals Empty
PostSubject: Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals   Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:21 am

Organic Grocery Deals and Hot Coupon World are two of my very favorite sites. Organic Grocery Deals is a forum that teaches about recycling, finding the best organic deals, green living, etc. Hot Coupon World Forum teaches how to use coupons legitimately and effectively in today's economy. This is also a support forum to help members in different areas of their lives.
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals   Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:24 am

Thanks for this forum.

I joined it, and got some coupons. Good place for information and deals.
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxicwars.com
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

PostSubject: Re: Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals   Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:36 pm

Great, then welcome. If you let me know what id you signed up under, I will give you a special rep. On HCW my reps are worth a lot. I have spent most of the past 2 years on that forum. It is so amazing how people will donate their time to help others in this economy. Nobody over there charges for their information, for posting the weekly ads, the great deals, where to find what coupons, etc. Even though it is close to 90,000 members it has a close family feel to it. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

PostSubject: Re: Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals   Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:12 pm

Great, signed up as GoofyNewfies (so original !). Seems a very nice enviroment and yes has a home feeling to it. They have worked hard to keep it a well run forum.

Thanks for the information.
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

PostSubject: Re: Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals   Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:50 pm

aclowers wrote:
Organic Grocery Deals and Hot Coupon World are two of my very favorite sites. Organic Grocery Deals is a forum that teaches about recycling, finding the best organic deals, green living, etc. Hot Coupon World Forum teaches how to use coupons legitimately and effectively in today's economy. This is also a support forum to help members in different areas of their lives.

I fixed your links for you. I am enjoying this website, very informative ! Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

PostSubject: Re: Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals   Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:56 pm

Thank you so much for your help. I am glad that you have been able to make use of the coupon forums. In today's economy saving money just makes cents. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

PostSubject: Re: Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals   Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:28 pm

I just wanted to give this another bump !

This is a fantastic website and in this global meltdown we need all the help we can get.

United we will all get through this.

Thanks again for your help !!
Back to top Go down
melodious
I am a
I am a
melodious

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals   Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Thanks for posting this - I joined both of these forums & it looks like they'll help me save some money. Every little bit i's a huge help right now. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistic-lemonade.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals   Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum: Hot Coupon World & Organic Grocery Deals
Page 1 of 1