Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Male or Female

Go down 
+6
dreamr802
ken7700
KrisNY
bubble
Orrymain
Brandbla8
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Male or Female Empty
PostSubject: Male or Female   Male or Female Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Which would you rather have a Male or Female cat or dog and why?

I would rather have Female and make sure they are fixed. I think my female cat is more loving to me and the male to my husband.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
I am a
I am a
Orrymain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Male or Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male or Female   Male or Female Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:44 pm

I've had both, and I love both. I've never gone looking for a certain sex. It's just whatever has seemed right. One of my babies was a male 'pet of the week'. Another of the males I've had adopted me, actually chose me from a group of coworkers. Now what's better than that, to be chosen to become a dog's best friend!
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Male or Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male or Female   Male or Female Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:20 am

I actually prefer females. Bith my cat and dog are females and have been done to make sure we do not have any babies.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Male or Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male or Female   Male or Female Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:22 am

I have no preference either. Right now we have 2 kittens- 1 male and 1 female. They are equally as cuddly and equally as hellish! Our dog and adult cat are both females. I think it's more expensive to get the females fixed?
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Male or Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male or Female   Male or Female Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:24 pm

I usually take a male especially if I do not want anymore dogs or cats. It seems that when I got a female they came up having little ones.
Back to top Go down
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Male or Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male or Female   Male or Female Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:01 pm

I prefer to have a female dog. We gets our dogs spayed so we don't have to worry about little puppies. But yeah I just prefer female dogs. Plus every dog that we have ever had were females.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Male or Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male or Female   Male or Female Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:53 pm

Right now, I have three cats, all boys. I have had a female cat before, she was lovely, with the sweetest personality. I would want a girl kitty to help me keep these boys in line, but I don't think my husband will agree! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Male or Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male or Female   Male or Female Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:33 pm

For some reason I also prefer female dogs. I don't have them fixed but I am sure to keep them indoor when they are in heat.
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Male or Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male or Female   Male or Female Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:04 am

For some reason, I have only had female pets. The best cat that we ever had was a female. She was dumped in the neighborhood and we took her in. She was so sweet to everyone. My dogs growing up were female and my dog now is female. I have never had a male, so really can't compare.
Back to top Go down
manojjonam10
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Male or Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male or Female   Male or Female Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:55 pm

I love both of them. I would get into the breed and the individual characteristics of the dog. I would prefer a trainable breed than a non trainable one and also the healthy one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Male or Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male or Female   Male or Female Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male or Female
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: 4 Legged Pets-
Jump to: