Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Finicky eaters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Finicky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Finicky eaters   Finicky eaters Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:39 pm

My one kitten is a funny eater. She won't eat soft food at all- I have tried numerous types and brands. She loves milk though- She also likes milk products (ice cream).
I'm glad she eats hard food.
I never met a cat that didn't like soft cat food.
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Finicky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finicky eaters   Finicky eaters Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:04 pm

That is strange out of the 4 cats I fee only 2 will eat wet cat food. The two that refuse it are both strays but are very picky about what kind of dry food they will eat.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Finicky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finicky eaters   Finicky eaters Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:30 am

See that is strange to me too. Last night I had a bag of chips on the floor- and I left the room- When I came back into the room- the finicky eater was in the bag of chips. Too funny- He didn't eat any- but was in there!
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Finicky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finicky eaters   Finicky eaters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:54 pm

That is unusual, most cats prefer soft food, if given a choice. Mine eat dry food and are not picky about it, thankfully. I have switched them from a generic brand to IAMS weight control, they did not even notice Smile
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Finicky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finicky eaters   Finicky eaters Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 am

I switch brands a lot with hard food. I buy what is on sale- or what I have coupons for. The cats seem to like the change up. It is odd that the one kitten won't eat the soft food. He knows- when his sister gets soft food he gets milk.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Finicky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finicky eaters   Finicky eaters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:32 pm

Our kittens have had a bowl of macaroni & cheese! I was not sure whether they'd eat it, it is not cat food and it is not meat, but I suppose they like cheese as well - they devoured it and looked for more! Smile These guys are not finicky eaters, they like everything.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Finicky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finicky eaters   Finicky eaters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:46 pm

I think the potato chip kitty was probably more interested in the bag than the chips. Razz We had a cat before that loved popcorn. Our Tiger cat loves pork rinds, but refuses to eat canned cat food. I have two other cats, that beg and beg for canned food. But, he turns his nose up at it every time.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Finicky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finicky eaters   Finicky eaters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:06 pm

Yes, it's so funny how they have their food preferences. Our hotdog-begging cat prefers Oscar Meyers to another brand we have, big time. Smile He carefully examines the pieces you give him and, if given a choice, picks Oscar Meyers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finicky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finicky eaters   Finicky eaters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finicky eaters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: 4 Legged Pets-
Jump to: