Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Does you pet get your mail or news paper?

Go down 
+3
elvenrunelord
Simplyme
sanju123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Does you pet get your mail or news paper? Empty
PostSubject: Does you pet get your mail or news paper?   Does you pet get your mail or news paper? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:28 pm

The clock is all set for my pet, it is aware of the timings slight noise at the mailbox and it knows it will rush to fetch my mail. Or the news paper vendor intrudes the street my pet knows and will grab the paper for me. I love my dog for all this Do you enjoy this kind of luxury.
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Does you pet get your mail or news paper?   Does you pet get your mail or news paper? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:01 am

Mine definitely do not do this. I would be afraid I'd end up with drool soaked mail or a soggy newspaper lol. But if yours can do this that is amazing and must have took quite a bit of teaching.
Back to top Go down
elvenrunelord
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Does you pet get your mail or news paper?   Does you pet get your mail or news paper? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:51 pm

My dog has never done anything like this. I think he is to lazy to get up and get the paper. if it was food flavored I'd never get it away from him though. lol
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Does you pet get your mail or news paper?   Does you pet get your mail or news paper? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:14 pm

I wish. Mine would just chew it up. that is a great skill to have them do though.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
I am a
I am a
Orrymain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Does you pet get your mail or news paper?   Does you pet get your mail or news paper? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:54 pm

Nope. My dogs have never done anything like this, ever.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Does you pet get your mail or news paper?   Does you pet get your mail or news paper? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:23 pm

I wish my dogs could do this, but I am sure they would just tear the paper up if I let them. This is why I just go get it myself. It would be nice though to have a pet do that.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Does you pet get your mail or news paper?   Does you pet get your mail or news paper? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:51 pm

That's a very special doggie you've got! Did you train him to bring your mail for you or did he figure it out by himself?

My dogs never did that, but then they never had a chance, they were not allowed to run around in the yard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does you pet get your mail or news paper?   Does you pet get your mail or news paper? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does you pet get your mail or news paper?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: 4 Legged Pets-
Jump to: