Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Silly thing I did with my cat.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lizd
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Silly thing I did with my cat. Empty
PostSubject: Silly thing I did with my cat.   Silly thing I did with my cat. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:57 am

With the holidays slowly approaching, I was thinking about something I did a couple of years ago. There was a local pet store offering pet pictures with Santa. It was $5 a photo and all the money raised went to a local animal shelter.

So, that morning I packed my cat up in her carrier and brought her. I actually have a 5 x 7 of her in Santa's lap. I also made wallet sized photos of it and stuck it in Christmas cards that year.

Sometimes I still laugh and think that people must have thought I was nuts, but I still love my picture. It's part of the Christmas decorations every year.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Silly thing I did with my cat.   Silly thing I did with my cat. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:24 am

I have known of several people to do the same thing with their animals. I have pictures of my whole family and their pets.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Silly thing I did with my cat.   Silly thing I did with my cat. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:37 am

That is really sweet Smile I love it. I have never done it but it's cute. I take lots of pictures of my pets. We have 1 dog and 3 cats now (2 kittens). Never took them to get their pic with Santa though!
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Silly thing I did with my cat.   Silly thing I did with my cat. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:30 am

I love the idea! Smile Does your kitty look scared on the photo? Mine would be! They don't like being in the carrier, and they definitely would not like sitting on a stranger's lap - especially if the stranger is so unusually dressed, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly thing I did with my cat.   Silly thing I did with my cat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly thing I did with my cat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: 4 Legged Pets-
Jump to: