Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

I think she is coming around

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

I think she is coming around Empty
PostSubject: I think she is coming around   I think she is coming around Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:29 am

I'm so excited. Our inside cat Gracie looks to be coming around to the 2 kittens we ended up keeping. I have to tell you it's so comical watching the kittens run after her to play and she used to hiss and make other noises-- now she just runs!
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: I think she is coming around   I think she is coming around Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:09 am

That is sooo great. I have a semi similar situation going on between my kitten and one of my regular strays that come to visit. My stray is an adult female very loving but does not like my kittens who want nothing more than to rub on her and smell her. Typically she hisses and has popped a few times at them but now she will actually share the food dish with them and tolerates them getting close to her. So it is a wonderful thing to watch.
Back to top Go down
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I think she is coming around   I think she is coming around Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 am

Kittens have this tendency, they will keep on bumping into and jumping over cats. Most of the times adult cats do get irritated, but this does not stop kittens even a bit. It is lovely to watch them in playful mood.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: I think she is coming around   I think she is coming around Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:27 am

That is wonderful news. As long as your adult cat is now not hissing, I am certain that soon the adult cat won't even notice that the little ones are running around.

I can really see that you all will be one happy family. I am so glad for you!
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: I think she is coming around   I think she is coming around Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:09 am

Oh I hope so! Fattycat chases Gracie (the adult) around the house- but Midnight just watches her. I think Gracie enjoys Midnight- She doesn't hiss at her. Midnight and Gracie are both girls and Fattycat is a boy- Wonder if this matters?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think she is coming around   I think she is coming around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think she is coming around
Page 1 of 1