Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Does your cat talk?

Go down 
+2
sanju123
RustyK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Does your cat talk? Empty
PostSubject: Does your cat talk?   Does your cat talk? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:18 pm

Does your cat talk or talk back? Mine do! cat We have all kinds of "conversations" with them, when one comes up and says "meow," and I respond with something like, "Really? I did not know that!" He then proceeds to tell me more, and I make funny comments. Whoever gets to watch it says it's hilarious! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Does your cat talk?   Does your cat talk? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:01 am

Well my dog does emote through its eyes and gestures but never attempts to talk. i think it will be fun if your pet converses with you.
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Does your cat talk?   Does your cat talk? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:52 am

Actually we do this will all our dogs. Our husky 'talks' all the time, and now the Newfie has gotten into the same routine. He actually does have a personality of 'Baby Huey" from the cartoons. Our families think we are nuts !
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxicwars.com
lizd
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Does your cat talk?   Does your cat talk? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:20 pm

Glad I'm not alone in this. My cat does talk to me. If she meows at me and I answer back, "What?" she'll meow back. We can go on doing that for a few minutes at a time. Also, she really does have different meows for when she wants different things.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Does your cat talk?   Does your cat talk? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:51 pm

So I'm not the only one carrying on conversations with my pets! Very Happy I can see how people without pets can find it strange. We have a friend who completely does not get it, she thinks that animals cannot understand you so there is no point in talking to them. She has no pets, needless to say. I think she is missing out, big time! Smile
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Does your cat talk?   Does your cat talk? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:58 am

lol! that is great! My cats meow at me-- but they don't do anymore than that. They will tip their heads to the side when I'm talking to them- like they are trying to understand.

My dog barks and moans and groans!
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Does your cat talk?   Does your cat talk? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:30 am

I talk to mine all the time. They just meaw and let me know that they hear me. Sometimes when they are not feeling well I wish they could actually tell me what is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does your cat talk?   Does your cat talk? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does your cat talk?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: 4 Legged Pets-
Jump to: