Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Which is the creepiest creature?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Which is the creepiest creature? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the creepiest creature?   Which is the creepiest creature? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:07 am

Whom would you rate as the creepiest creature on this earth? Well I find a lizard creepiest of all. I don't like the sight of this creature. What about you?
Back to top Go down
lizd
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Which is the creepiest creature?   Which is the creepiest creature? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:32 pm

I cannot deal with spiders. I can walk up into the woods and catch a gardner snake ... no issues. A tiny, little spider comes crawling across my desk and I turn into a scared little girl.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Which is the creepiest creature?   Which is the creepiest creature? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Sharks creep me out. Just think of their ugly head with those several rows of razor-sharp teeth... [shudder]
Yes, I watched Jaws, too. That wasn't a smart idea.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Which is the creepiest creature?   Which is the creepiest creature? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Spiders, by far! I have never liked them at all and they just make me cringe.
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Which is the creepiest creature?   Which is the creepiest creature? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:16 pm

Heh! I've played with spiders as a kid.

There's this sort of hammer-headed walking sticks I remember seeing in Fear Factor in a Vegas episode I think. If I was asked to eat those I'd be creeped out too.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Which is the creepiest creature?   Which is the creepiest creature? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:46 pm

How about snakes, anyone scared of them? I wasn't - until I had come across of a snake lying in the sun that looked dead to me, and as I came closer it had suddenly lifted its tail and rattled at me. Yes, it was a rattle snake... I was lucky, I had retreated unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the creepiest creature?   Which is the creepiest creature? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the creepiest creature?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: