Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet Empty
PostSubject: Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet   Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 am

I think my proudest moment was when we finished obedience school and graduated. What is yours?
Back to top Go down
elvenrunelord
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet   Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:47 pm

I think the proudest moment I had with an animal was with a wild cat I tamed who finally come into the house and ate and jumped up on my lap purring.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet   Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:18 pm

My proudest moment is when I was very sick last year and could not get out of bed and my cat, i only one at the time, laid in bed with me and would not leave my side for 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
I am a
I am a
Orrymain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet   Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:51 pm

That's a difficult question. I've been amazed by my pets and proud of all of them. I'm really trying to think of a single 'proud' moment that stands out above all others, but I honestly can't. Maybe it was when my Solomon barked angrily one night and we let him. The next morning we realized someone had tried to break in through the kitchen window. Way to go, Sol! I never stop my dogs from barking at night like that. He did his protector job very well that night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet   Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proudest Moment You Had With Your Pet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: 4 Legged Pets-
Jump to: