Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Do you like to travel?

Go down 
+13
giay
Mei
antkmom
ken7700
dreamr802
Brandbla8
RustyK
Froix
aclowers
crimson
sanju123
Dolphy
LissyS
17 posters
AuthorMessage
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Do you like to travel? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:04 pm

Do you like to travel? What are some of your most memorable trips?

We are going to Niagara Falls this coming weekend, woo-hoo!! bounce
(No, kitties are staying home...) cat
Back to top Go down
Dolphy
I am your
I am your
Dolphy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:21 pm

I loved Hawaii! Went 4 years ago with my kids and it was the best vacation we ever had. Can't wait to go back again! The helicopter ride over the volcanoes was FANTASTIC. We did so much when we went, we will never forget that vacation.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:39 pm

Hawaii must be so much fun. A friend of ours went there with his wife, he loved everything about it... well, except for prices. He said everything was very expensive.
Back to top Go down
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:04 am

These Niagara falls are one of the ultimate destinations.My paternal uncle has 5 motels over there, and shortly we are planning a trip to that place.We have seen the pictures and read lot about these falls, but I think a trip to these falls will be something really different. The barrel jumping at the falls is another thing that fascinates me a lot. Though there are many tragedies but you see these adventurous people are really inconceivable. We wish the jumpers good luck.
Back to top Go down
crimson
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:48 pm

I really love to travel, I'm from the Philippines but I didn't have the opportuniy to travel out of our country but I have traveled many parts of the Philippines. Philippines is a tropical country so there are a lot of beaches here. One famous beach tourist destination here is Boracay.
Back to top Go down
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:01 pm

We are too fond of traveling, we have already planned our trip for the winters. As the Christmas days are too heavy so we are moving out a week prior. We have finalized our air bookings and the resort bookings are also done with. So we are all set to rock during our vacations.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:22 pm

We have never had the money with 4 kids to travel very far. We usually take weekend vacations to the mountains. We are hoping to take the kids to Disney World next year. But in order to do it comfortably we will have to spend more than we are comfortable with. Rolling Eyes It may be a once in a lifetime trip, so we plan on spending at least a week there. Maybe, two days in each park. So, we are expecting to have to spend a few thousand dollars. Which during the current economical and possible future state, we may just not be able to do it at all.
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:27 pm

I would love to travel to Japan, Canada, Australia and all around the US and in Europe but for now I don't have the means. I'd love to travel alone.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:12 pm

aclowers wrote:
We have never had the money with 4 kids to travel very far. We usually take weekend vacations to the mountains. We are hoping to take the kids to Disney World next year. But in order to do it comfortably we will have to spend more than we are comfortable with. Rolling Eyes It may be a once in a lifetime trip, so we plan on spending at least a week there. Maybe, two days in each park. So, we are expecting to have to spend a few thousand dollars. Which during the current economical and possible future state, we may just not be able to do it at all.

I hope you do get to do it aclowers! A trip to Disney World would be great for your children, it will create lofelong memories. My husband went there when he was little, and he still talks about it. Smile I understand how expensive it is for a family with 4 kids to do, but let's hope for a miracle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:27 pm

We do not get to travel much lately due to the high cost of everything, but we do try to go to the beach here in South Carolina atleast once a year.
Back to top Go down
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:02 pm

My most memorable travel experience was going to France for three weeks when I was 10 without my parents! I was on an exchange and I got to stay with a family and whatnot. I went with 14 other kids from my school. It was much fun, I still remember a lot of stuff from that trip.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:57 am

I love to travel, but lately it has gotten so expensive to travel and have not got a chance to do much of it anymore. Hopefully with the price of gas going down I will get to do a lot more.
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:39 am

I love to travel . Just as long as I go somewhere where it is nice and warm and there is a beach, I am happy. My husband and I take a trip without the kids every 5 yrs, but we vacation every year with the kids. I think that I loved the beach at Marguerita Island the best.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:52 pm

although it is very tiring to travel, i just love it. i never been into other countries but i love going out of town. it makes me feel relaxed and stress free.
Back to top Go down
giay
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:27 am

I loved to travel, I liked plane rides. Boat rides Rolling Eyes I'm still adapting. Been to nearby countries but someday I would like to visit m sister in Europe.
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:36 am

My wife and I love traveling and we have traveled all over Europe and Asia. We are planning to visit Hong Kong and the Disney park there in the near future.
Back to top Go down
alcher_27
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:06 pm

The best place I have visited is the Chocolate Hills. It's one of the natural wonders of the world. It's a unique geologic phenomenon that is not duplicated anywhere else in the world. And it's an awesome sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:58 am

sanju123 wrote:
These Niagara falls are one of the ultimate destinations.My paternal uncle has 5 motels over there, and shortly we are planning a trip to that place.We have seen the pictures and read lot about these falls, but I think a trip to these falls will be something really different. The barrel jumping at the falls is another thing that fascinates me a lot. Though there are many tragedies but you see these adventurous people are really inconceivable. We wish the jumpers good luck.

Barrel jumping is now prohibited, people get big fines for that. However, some still do it. Neither risking their life nor paying thousands of $$ for it stops them.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:41 pm

I've always loved to travel. My family has never stayed in one place for too long. I spent my seventeenth birthday in England, then hopped on a train and went to Paris for dinner.
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:54 pm

We just returned from Vietnam this week and we had an amazing time there. They really do have stunning beaches.
Back to top Go down
jhellie_baby
I am a
I am a
jhellie_baby

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:50 am

of course i do love to travel, im listing all the place i want to go. i know some point in time i can tour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to travel?   Do you like to travel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like to travel?
Page 1 of 1