Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

What is your dog doing right now?

Go down 
+3
ken7700
mandiees
lilymom24
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lilymom24
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-07

What is your dog doing right now? Empty
PostSubject: What is your dog doing right now?   What is your dog doing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:18 am

Mine is curled up on the floor in the kitchen......very close to the new bag of dog food. I'm sure she'd love for me to open it so she could dig in Laughing
Back to top Go down
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog doing right now?   What is your dog doing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:23 pm

Two of my guys are laying next to me on their bed right now. One is trying to destroy a stuffed panda and the other is sleeping Smile
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog doing right now?   What is your dog doing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:15 am

Laying right by my feed wanting me to go outside and play with them. They love chasing a rubber ball that I throw and they bring back.
Back to top Go down
crimson
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog doing right now?   What is your dog doing right now? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:14 pm

He is laying down in front of the t.v. with my children waiting for my wife because he knows that my wife will bring a new bag of dog food and treats for my children. It was a site see because they look so cute together.
Back to top Go down
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog doing right now?   What is your dog doing right now? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:07 am

My dog has gone for a stroll with my son.It was a bright day and the dog was eager to move out. When its time for its doggie walk, nothing on earth can stop it, someone has to take it.
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog doing right now?   What is your dog doing right now? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:46 am

My dog is laying outside, and it looks as though she is trying to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog doing right now?   What is your dog doing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:17 pm

we have one watching my husband work on an old computer another sleeping and the other six scattred in the yard or couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog doing right now?   What is your dog doing right now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your dog doing right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: 4 Legged Pets-
Jump to: