Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

First vet appointment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

First vet appointment Empty
PostSubject: First vet appointment   First vet appointment Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:48 am

Question.... When should you take kittens to the vet for the first time? I need to set up an appointment - but I'm not sure when they should go?
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: First vet appointment   First vet appointment Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:28 am

Well that depends a little, if the kitten is adopted or the mother is an outside cat then typically recommended is within the first 48 hr after the of adoption of a kitten or 9 weeks of age for a kitten of your own or a newborn. Outside cats can easily be infected with deadly communicable diseases that can pass to your other cats if not found and treated or dealt with right away.
Back to top Go down
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: First vet appointment   First vet appointment Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:14 pm

This was posted awhile back - how did the vet appointment go? Have the kitties all found homes?
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: First vet appointment   First vet appointment Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:55 pm

I hope the kitties are all healthy, and I hope they were not frightened of the big scary vet! Smile
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: First vet appointment   First vet appointment Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:38 pm

I don't have any kittens but if they are like dogs I would take them to the vet as soon as possible to make sure all is well with them. Kittens are so cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First vet appointment   First vet appointment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First vet appointment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: 4 Legged Pets-
Jump to: