Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Dog food.meat food or normal dog food?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RastaKid
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Dog food.meat food or normal dog food? Empty
PostSubject: Dog food.meat food or normal dog food?   Dog food.meat food or normal dog food? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:14 pm

Should you feed your dog with dog biscuits or meat food?What would your choice be?
Back to top Go down
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Dog food.meat food or normal dog food?   Dog food.meat food or normal dog food? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 pm

Biscuits are meant to be a treat and not something a dog can live on on its own. I am not sure what you mean by meat food, but I assume you are referring to canned food, which I think is fine to give a dog, as long as its part of another diet with other foods included.
Back to top Go down
shinningstar
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dog food.meat food or normal dog food?   Dog food.meat food or normal dog food? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:03 am

I have sacks of Pedigree for my dogs. I seldom feed my dogs with food leftovers. My dogs don't eat biscuits. They love eating dry food. Which is cheaper for you dry dog food or the premium brands?
Back to top Go down
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Dog food.meat food or normal dog food?   Dog food.meat food or normal dog food? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:06 pm

We use Pedigree sometimes, but for the most part we try to stick to what is the best quality and on sale. We do put leftovers in with our dog's food as long as they are something healthy.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dog food.meat food or normal dog food?   Dog food.meat food or normal dog food? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:14 pm

I think dry dog food with an occasional treat of canned food is a good combination. Canned food is expensive though, but if you catch it on sale you can stock up.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Dog food.meat food or normal dog food?   Dog food.meat food or normal dog food? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:30 am

Our dog gets dry food daily. We also give her moist canned food a couple of times a week. She also gets bones (biscuits) daily for tricks and her medicine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog food.meat food or normal dog food?   Dog food.meat food or normal dog food? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog food.meat food or normal dog food?
Page 1 of 1