Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

DOG- Before you get your puppy

Go down 
+2
DianaR
Topdog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-07

DOG- Before you get your puppy Empty
PostSubject: DOG- Before you get your puppy   DOG- Before you get your puppy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Before you get your Puppy

We found this PDF booklet on puppies, and found it to be good reading for those who are comtemplating bringing home a new member to their family. Click on the link if you would like to down load it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxicwars.com
DianaR
I am a
I am a
DianaR

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: DOG- Before you get your puppy   DOG- Before you get your puppy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:12 pm

I didn't see a link.

Can you share some of the pointers found in the PDF you are talking about?
Back to top Go down
HardworkinMom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: DOG- Before you get your puppy   DOG- Before you get your puppy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Topdog, I think you forgot to put the link. Or maybe it is broken.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: DOG- Before you get your puppy   DOG- Before you get your puppy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:25 am

The link is there, it's the Blue "Before you get a puppy"-- click on that it takes you there.

Great information too.

I think getting a puppy is a big important process. You need to be sure you have time for the dog, and other things as well. Cats are easier.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: DOG- Before you get your puppy   DOG- Before you get your puppy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Getting the right puppy is very important. you have to make sure that it will fit in with your family and yourself. If there are small children in the house the puppy has to have the kind of nature that won't mind having it's tail pulled every so often.

And, if you are a little older and live alone you have to make sure that the puppy doesn't need to have a lot of exercise if you can't run with it.

Plus, you have to make sure that you love the puppy as much and the puppy loves you. The saddest thing is to see a dog returned or worse, left in the street, because the owners couldn't care for it.
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: DOG- Before you get your puppy   DOG- Before you get your puppy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:56 pm

That is a great resource! So many people are unprepared when they get a puppy if they would all take the time to learn a little first it would probably be so much easier for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOG- Before you get your puppy   DOG- Before you get your puppy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOG- Before you get your puppy
Page 1 of 1